Current Positions Available:
Entry-Level Landscape Designer
Studio A | Landscape Architecture, DPC is a diverse professional design firm located in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY that focuses on creating spaces which are environmentally sensitive, technically innovative, and economically feasible. Studio A maintains a flourishing firm with a wide-range of projects including resorts, high-end residential, master planning, public facilities, parks and plazas, health care, educational, and streetscapes.
Studio A is actively seeking a creative and talented Entry-Level Landscape Designer for immediate employment. Our design firm provides a small studio feel with the resources and exposure equal to that of a large multi-disciplinary firm. Studio A provides a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparation of design documents, conceptual and schematic designs, design development, and construction documents.
- Prepare graphic representations and presentation materials.
- Prepare initial site inventory and analysis, mapping and graphically represent preliminary materials to project team.
- Participate as a team to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
- 0-3 years of experience
- Ability to work independently as well as to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Creative thinking, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provide insightful and enthusiastic leadership which creates a positive environment and builds supportive morale
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and portfolio if available, to Kirsten Catellier, President at firstname.lastname@example.org. All replies will be kept strictly confidential.